TO HAVE A DEMO MADE:
Fee for Members: $700.-- fee for Non-Members: $800.00
for Betty Lougaris to make your demo here is what you receive for your $800.00 dollars:
1) Custom written script material designed especially for you in 4 genres of Voice-Acting- Commercials; Narration; Character; Storytelling.
2) 4 hours of private tutoring to prepare for your demo recording, during which the correct material will be selected.
3) When the client is ready to record, Ms. Lougaris will direct you during your recording, edit with the engineer, and select proper sweetening and sound effects.
4) Upon completion of the demo CD, you will receive a 1 to 1&1/2 minute track of your quick demo; full tracks of your recorded scripts will be included on the second half of your CD demo. You will receive 5 copies of your demo.
5) Your demo will be placed on the Voice Gallery section of our website and can be easily emailed to potential clients.
6) NOT INCLUDED IS THE COST OF THE STUDIO AND ENGINEER. MS. LOUGARIS WILL TRY TO FIND A REASONABLE RECORDING FEE AT A PROFESSIONAL STUDIO-THAT USUALLY RANGES FROM $200.00 TO $300.00. OCCASSIONALLY THERE ARE STUDIO THAT CAN GIVE US A SPECIAL RATE.
June 3, 2007 A workshop on Image and Personal Presentation, was taught by Judi Prane, MGI Member, Voice-Talent, Actress, Singer, and Image Expert.
April 20, 2005
Some Seasoned, Some New! - New MGI Board Members are Jenny Ford, Publicity; Keyna Territo, Board Member at Large; John Duck, Marketing. Those remaining Board Members are: Susan Ptak, Secretary; Nanette Brown, Treasurer; Craig Schwartz, President. Leaving service as Board Members are: Mario Tello, Candace Wise and Damencele Di Pasqua. Also resigning from the MGI Board on which she served last year was Barbara Bond. The MGI membership and it’s activities have thrived under the leadership of Craig Schwartz, and this success is also due to a hard working and dedicated group of people on the board, both past and present. The MGI membership has been supportive of all activities, and as our talented membership continues to grow and prosper, we know that there will be many successful projects in the future. Many thanks and great appreciation to each and all of you.
March 5 & 6, 2005 Bob Bergen, known primarily for his voicing of “Porky Pig” in animation, video games and commercials gave an outstanding workshop that week-end in Las Vegas. MGI Members and friends came away from the two day event with new techniques and enhanced styles in character voicing and animation.