Clients & Projects
Since the inception of Media Guilds International, MGI has been
committed to working with other non-profit and community organizations.
- April 2009 "Shadow Theatre" performace at the XANADU Sci-Fi, Horror and Fantasy Convention and Independent Film Festival Awards Ceremony.
- January 2009 Inspirational Video Shoot project is "in the can" awaiting final editing
- March 2007 MGI volunteers for PBS Fundraiser
- Fall 2006 recording at KUNV Laugh Break.
- Fall 2005 Recording at KUNV Laugh Break.
- August 2004 -
Awarded a Silver Grant by the Las Vegas Centenial Organization Committee and developing a 20 minute commemorative CD containing historic moments in Las Vegas history.
- 2003 - Public Service Announcements for Pool Safety, Kids in Hot Cars, and Gun Safety.
- 2003 - Performance for The Blind Center of Nevada
- 2002 - Public Service Annoucements for the Alzheimers Association
- 2002 - Public Service Announcements for Safe Kids (Keeping houses safe for small children)
- 2002 - Public Service Announcements for Highway Stations about Fireworks, Safe Driving, Water Safety, Speeding
- 2002 - Promoted a fundraising dinner dance for the Shadetree Foundation
- 2002 - Performance for Channel 13
- 2002 - Performance for Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Las Vegas
- 2000 - Fundraiser with Barnes and Noble/Bookstar to raised funds for the Pacentia Yerba Linda School District Reading Tutoring Program.
- 1995 - 2001 - Judging and Awards in conjuction with the CINDY Competition and Awards (Cinema in Industry)
- 1999 - Fundraiser for the I.A. Lougaris VA Hospital for 'Computers for Vets'
- 1999 - Fundraiser for 'Bridges in Consciousness' Home to AIDS patients
June 3, 2007 A workshop on Image and Personal Presentation, was taught by Judi Prane, MGI Member, Voice-Talent, Actress, Singer, and Image Expert.
April 20, 2005
Some Seasoned, Some New! - New MGI Board Members are Jenny Ford, Publicity; Keyna Territo, Board Member at Large; John Duck, Marketing. Those remaining Board Members are: Susan Ptak, Secretary; Nanette Brown, Treasurer; Craig Schwartz, President. Leaving service as Board Members are: Mario Tello, Candace Wise and Damencele Di Pasqua. Also resigning from the MGI Board on which she served last year was Barbara Bond. The MGI membership and it’s activities have thrived under the leadership of Craig Schwartz, and this success is also due to a hard working and dedicated group of people on the board, both past and present. The MGI membership has been supportive of all activities, and as our talented membership continues to grow and prosper, we know that there will be many successful projects in the future. Many thanks and great appreciation to each and all of you.
March 5 & 6, 2005 Bob Bergen, known primarily for his voicing of “Porky Pig” in animation, video games and commercials gave an outstanding workshop that week-end in Las Vegas. MGI Members and friends came away from the two day event with new techniques and enhanced styles in character voicing and animation.